7/16" Synthetic Winch Line
7/16" x 100' Winch Line. 23,925 lb strength.
U.S. Made Amsteel Blue synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable of the same diameter, but weighs less than 1/6. It won't get all wound-up like cable when unspooled. It can't develop sharp frays, and it doesn't conduct electricity or heat (won't freeze your hands in winter). It won't rust, doesn't kink, doesn't recoil, doesn't stretch or store energy.
- Heavy-duty rope thimble with Class II locking eye splice, and heat-shrink cover.
- Extra-large terminal end, with rope taped prior to being crimped into the terminal.
- Signature OD Green color.
- Sized for Hummer and Humvee.
- UV protection coated.
- Lock-stitched Class II splicing, with heat-shrink.
- 10' abrasion guard included. The guard is flexible and compact enough to wind in with the rope. Comes right back out when you unspool. Move the guard along the length of the rope to guard against rock outcrops, etc. when winching.
Custom configurations available. Contact us for details.
We strongly recommend upgrading to a billet aluminum Hawse fairlead to prevent damage from a scuffed roller fairlead.